What people say about Chiropractic
Jerry Rice Shares Personal Successes With Chiropractic Care
Dr. Phil shares his thoughts on Chiropractic
Governor Arnold Schwarzenegger Promotes Chiropractic
Arnold has been a supporter of chiropractic care throughout his career. Hereís a quote from him:
"Everyone needs a chiropractor and Chiropractic must be seen as required, not an alternative.
Chiropractic has had a very positive impact on my life and the life of my family.
Weíve got to let the people know that there is a necessity, itís not even an option,
itís a necessity to have a Chiropractor.
As much as it is a necessity to have a dentist, you should have a chiropractor for the family."
"Chiropractic just makes you feel so much better. When I walk out of the clinic, I feel like I'm about three inches taller and everything's in place. And as long as I see the chiropractor, I feel like I'm one step ahead of the game".
"I am very fortunate to have, so-to-speak, my in-house chiropractor, Dr. Franco Colombu, as my own personal chiropractor. So, I visit Franco regularly, and he comes over to my house. He adjusts my wife, my kids, me, everybody gets an adjustment. And we feel always great when Franco leaves. Even when I have athletic injuries he's always there for me, and helps me. So it's really terrific, and I know that first hand. That's why I always will be traveling around, all over the world, talking highly about the profession of chiropractic. You chiropractic doctors are really miracle workers, and that's why it's really great to have you here, part of the Arnold Classic. Because, like I said, the Arnold Classic and Fitness Weekend are about health and about fitness and preventive care." Arnold Schwarzenegger
"If it were not for Chiropractic, I would not have won the gold medal."
Appearing in films like The Patriot and Braveheart has taken its toll on Mel Gibson. "You get hurt all the time. All you gotta do is just like eight takes of running down a hill and you twist an ankle," the action pic veteran tells TV Guide Online. "I got a chiropractor to come along to the [Patriot] shoot, because they can actually stick you back together within 15 minutes. He used to come every other week, from Los Angeles to South Carolina — spend a week and work on the entire crew. All the stunt guys were like, 'Oh, fix my disc.' He's putting their discs back in. The guy's amazing."
Jeff Spencer, D.C. has been working with Lance Armstrong since January of 1999, helping him to keep his body together for the harsh demands of the Tour de France. After last year's Tour de France, Lance said that he could not have won without Jeff's help. With Lance approaching his second victory, the same thing might well be true.
One of the most recognizable celebrity/athletes, holder of four Superbowl rings, three Superbowl MVP's and Player of the Year in 1990 has just agreed to become the spoke person for Chiropractic in the State of California. Joe Montana "Chiropractic care works for me."
"Being a Chiropractic patient has really helped me immensely...lifting weights and seeing a Chiropractor on a regular basis has made me a better golfer. I've been going to Chiropractors for as long as I can remember. It's as important to my training as practicing my swing."
Chiropractor Tom LaFountain, left, holds an ice pack on Tiger Woods' back as they walk down the 11th fairway during the better-ball matches at the Presidents Cup Friday, Sept. 23, 2005, at the Robert Trent Jones Golf Club in Gainesville, Va. (AP Photo/Amy Sancetta)
Emmitt Smith and Cheryl Burke - Winners of the 2006 Dancing With The Stars
The Oct. 10 episode highlighted Smith’s relationship with his doctor of chiropractic, Robert Parker, DC. The video footage showed Smith receiving a few “minor repairs” before this week’s Samba competition. After receiving treatment from Dr. Parker, Smith went on to deliver “the best samba of the night,” according to head judge Len Goodman.
Check out the American Chiropractic Association page
Napoleon Hill, author of Think and Grow Rich said the secret for good health was 'eat sparingly, work enthusiastically in a labor of love, love generously, and get Chiropractic adjustments once a week!' You can view the entire testimonial from here.
Other Famous Celebrities and Athletes Under Chiropractic Care
These famous people all have the ability to choose any health care in the world, but they have unanimously chosen chiropractic for it's health and life enhancing capabilities!
Make the intelligent choice! Join these celebrities and 30 million other Americans who utilize Chiropractic for every aspect of their lives, simply because, Chiropractic enhances the health and performance of every human being, from grandchildren to grandparents!
Bob Hope - "Chiropractic is a wonderful means of natural healing!"
Dixie Carter - "I have a wonderful chiropractor. I believe a healthy spine is a healthy body."
- Andy Griffith - "Chiropractic has advanced tremendously over the past few decades.
It has grown by leaps and bounds to become a specialized and accepted science."
|Katherine Kelly Lang, Bold & Beautiful Soap Opera Star - "I leave my chiropractor's office feeling fresh and rejuvenated and back in line the way I should be. He has also been successful at getting rid of my tension headaches."|
- David Cassidy - The Partridge Family TV Series
- Lou Waters, CNN Today - "I like to go to the chiropractor at least once a week and have for the past 20-25 years. I feel better when I go; I have more energy."
- Mel Gibson
- Dennis Weaver
- Adam Arkin, Chicago Hope
- David Duchovney
- Sylvester Stallone
- Robin Williams
- David Copperfield
- Denzel Washington
- Whitney Houston
- Penny Marshall
- Kim Bassinger
- Alec Baldwin
- Richard Gere
- Whoopie Goldberg
- Ted Danson
- Macaulay Culkin
- Demi Moore
- Johnathan Lipnicki
- Tea Leoni
- Steven Segal
- Dianne Carroll
- Richard Kuss
- Johnetta Cole
- Jim & Jan Brolin
- Jerry Seinfeld
- Doris Day
- Burt Reynolds
- Robin Wright
- Meredith Baxter
- Phyllis Diller
- James Earl Jones
- Alan Thicke
- Christie Brinkley
- Patrick Stewart
- Clint Eastwood
- Linda Hamilton
- Jane Seymour
- Dolf Lundgren
- Michael Shurtleff
- Heidi Kling
- Josephine Pemice-Fales
- Members of Cosby Family
- David Spade
- Shirley MacLaine
- Liza Minnelli
- Marcello Angelini
- Daniella Buson
- John Robbins, Author of Pulitzer prize-nominated international best seller, "Diet For A New America" - "Chiropractic works in harmony with the basic healing forces of the body, whereas the allopathic, western medical establishment doesn't have nearly as holistic a vision."
- Dr. Norman Vincent Peale - Author/Philosopher
- Candace Pert, Ph.D - Author of Molecules Of Emotion: The Science Behind Mind-Body Medicine and other great books.
- Anthony Robbins - Author/Motivational Speaker
- Mark Victor Hansen - Author/Motivational Speaker
Dr. Joyce Verdel - "Chiropractic helps athletes and people working out, engaging in a sport or even just performing daily functions such as walking and sitting, to operate at their peak levels of performance without pain. I highly recommend that you pay a visit to your local chiropractor."
Ms. Fitness USA, Sarah Harding, Speaks Out About Chiropractic
"Basically, I've always believed in chiropractic care. My parents introduced my brothers and myself to chiropractic care when we were very young and it's been an instrumental part of my life. I believe that it allowed me to do gymnastics when I was very little and allowed me to stay in sports and lead a very active lifestyle. I think it's natural to have aches and pains when you bend your body in directions it wasn't necessarily meant to [be bent in], so it makes sense to go to a chiropractor to get my body back in alignment. Ever since I can remember, I've gone to a chiropractor. www.sarahhardingfitness.com
- Van Halen
- Air Supply's Graham Russell
- Fred Schneider and Kate Pierson - B2's
- Rosanne Cash
- Connie Smith
- Travis Tritt
- Kenny Loggins
- Victoria Williams
- Members of Greatful Dead
- Members of Extreme
- Members of Bon Jovi
- Members of Dwight Yoakam's Band
- The Eagles
- Peter Frampton
- Roberta Flack
- A research study conducted by Drs. Anthony Lauro and Brian Mouch, published in the journal of Chiropractic research and Clinical Investigation, 1991, indicated chiropractic care might improve athletic performance by as much as 16.7% over a two week period. The report also concluded that subluxation-free athletes react faster, coordinate better, execute fine movements with improved accuracy and precision, amounting to an overall better athlete.
- Top professionals in every sport are under chiropractic care to increase health and performance. The following are just a few sports stars under chiropractic care.
- Mindy Mylrea, World Champion - "We put a great deal of stress on our bodies, so chiropractic is very helpful."
- Bernard Horn, Men's Champion - "My chiropractor is really phenomenal. I've gotten stronger and greatly increased my flexibility."
- Larry & Todd Wise, World Champions
- Jose Canseco - "I've found that it's a great stress reliever to get adjusted. It takes away a lot of the tightness in the muscles"
- Wade Boggs - "Last year I found Dr. Newman (chiropractor), and I have been seeing him ever since. I have been pain-free and feeling terrific. I swear by it. Now, it is just maintenance and keeping in line so the nerves don't touch."
- Greg Mathews - Credits chiropractic with helping him get off the disabled list and overcome a career-threatening slump!
- Ryan Sandberg - His wife Cindy explained, "He's had some awesome games after getting an adjustment. He was frequently adjusted before games."
|Derek Porter - also a Chiropractor.|
- Mark McGwire
- John Smolz
- Chris Sabo
- Robby Thompson
- Kirt Manwarning
- Mark Portugal
- Brett Butler
- Wes Parker
- Don Sutton
- Roberto Clemente
- Rick Monday
- Jeff Reardon
- Dan Schayes - "I use chiropractic as my main source of healthcare."
- Gerald Wilkins - "I didn't know how much I could improve until I started seeing a chiropractor. Since I've been in chiropractic, I've improved by leaps and bounds, both mentally and physically."
- Michael Jordan
- Charles Barkley
- Robert Parish
- Jack Sikma
- Scottie Pippin
- John Stockton
- Kenny Sousa
- Joel Thompson
- Brent Steiner
- Fred Klaven
- Arnold Schwarzenegger - "Bodybuilders and fitness people have been using chiropractic very extensively in order to stay healthy and fit. I found it was better to go to a chiropractor before you get injured. We are a perfect team- the world of fitness and the world of chiropractors."
- Lee Haney, Mr. Olympia (1984-91)
- Clifta Coulter, Miss USA
- John Defrendis, Mr. USA
- Grace Lewis, World Champion Power Lifter, Record Holder
- Kevin Levrone, National Champion
- Rick Valente, ESPN's "Body Shaping"
- Evander Holyfield - "I have to have an adjustment before I go into the ring. I do believe in chiropractic. I found that going to a chiropractor three times a week helps my performance. The majority of boxers go to get that edge."
- Rocky Marciano, Heavyweight Champion 1956
- Jack Dempsy
- Tony Lopez
- Michael Carbojol
- Muhammad Ali
- Joe Montana - "I've been seeing a chiropractor and he's really been helping me out a lot. Chiropractic's been a big part of my game."
- Joe Montana and 35 of his teammates received chiropractic care right before the 1990 Super Bowl Game.
- Irving Fryar - I definitely believe that chiropractic care has attributed to my fitness. I don't think I could maintain my level of play without chiropractic. When I go to Dr. Napoli for an adjustment I immediately feel better."
- Emmit Smith - "I go see Dr. Bill (chiropractor) when I get bent out of shape on Sundays. Playing in a football game is like being in 30-40 car accidents."
- Crawford Kerr - "Dr. Bill (chiropractor) kept me on the field many times."
- Atlanta Falcons Team
- San Francisco 49ers Team
- Detroit Lions Team
- Denver Broncos Team
- Dallas Cowboys Team
- Ed "Too Tall" Jones
- Charles Haley
- Roger Craig
- Bob Hayes
- Sean Landeta
- Paul Fraze
- Ricky Bell
- Dammone Johnson
- Alex Karras
- Mark May
- Gary Clark
- Terry Kirby
- Keith Jackson
- Mike Ingram
- Mike Timson
- Bill Fralic
- Warren Moon
- Dan Marino
- Terance Mathis
- Gary Downs
- Byron Hanspard
- Ruffin Hamilton
- Craig Saur
- Lester Archambeau
- Ronnie Bradford
- Tim Dwight
- Bob Christian
- Joe Profit
- Lenny McGill
- Keith Crawford
- Coey Louchiey
- Fred Funk, PGA Tour Professional - "I do believe chiropractic has really benefited my game. Over the last three years, I feel I have become more exposed to, and knowledgeable about, the benefits of chiropractic for me and my game. I realize how your body can get out of balance, and chiropractic care helps....."
- Barbara Bunkowsky, LPGA Tour Professional - "I have found that chiropractic keeps me flexible and pain-free so that I can perform at my highest level. The benefits of chiropractic have improved my golf swing, putting less stress and strain on my body and allowing me to be a more productive golfer. I believe it also helps prevent other associated injuries that are very common on the LPGA tour."
- Patti Rizzo
- Sandra Palmer
- Lynn Connelly
- Beth Daniel
- Jan Stephenson
- Donna White
- Kim Baur
- Patty Sheehan
- Lynn Adams
- Sally Little
- Amy Alcott
- Mary Lou Retton
- Olga Korbut
- Detroit Redwings Team
- Wayne Gretzky
|Donovan Baily, 100 Meter|
- Brett Hull
- George Angat Jr., US Lightweight Champion - "The split second that can be added to my speed by my chiropractor could be crucial."
- Manager-Denis Doucette - "Chiropractic care gives him that little advantage, that little extra strength and quickness and allows him his best opportunity to regain his title."
- Dan O'Brien, Decathlon - "You obviously can't compete at your fullest if you're not in alignment. And your body can't heal if your back is not in alignment. It was the holistic idea that I liked about chiropractic and tat is what track and field is about. Every track and field athlete that that I have ever met has seen a chiropractor at one time or another. In track and field, it is absolutely essential. Chiropractic care is one of the things I think that no one has denied or refuted."
- Joe Greene, Long Jump - "I know chiropractic helped me. It helped my performance and I feel better."
- Alberto Juantorena, 400 & 800 Meter
- Bruce Jenner, Decathlon
- Mac Wilkins, Discus
- Dwight Stones, Hi-jump
- Edwin Moses, Hurdles
- Maria Maricich, Skiing
- Suzy Chaffee, Skiing
- Mary Decker, Track
- Willie Banks, Triple Jump
- Joseph Arvay, Wrestler
- Nancy Ditz, Marathon
Vale Peter Brock
Before I had regular chiropractic care, I had only “first aid” type care a few times prior. I guess you could say I was in a slow physical decline. From childhood on, I was determined to achieve my goals and desires, however it was becoming tougher – I was doing it with less ease and good humour. When I began regular chiropractic care and maintenance, it was not due to any crisis, but rather as a realization that things couldn’t continue as they had been. I immediately felt lighter, stronger and more aware of everything that was happening around me. This included my body and it’s performance levels, even my taste buds. I grew an inch at the age of 39.
I became far more energetic, clearer of mind and in time with the intuitive component of myself. To me, this constitutes success - living life to its fullest potential. Chiropractic has meant I have greater resilience, quicker recovery from fatigue. I have a lifestyle that in any ones estimation is hectic and physically demanding and I found this no longer had any negative impact on me.
Let’s be frank, preventative health care and general well being are what society needs, not more drugs or procedures that encourage people to hand responsibility for their health to others. Chiropractic care has only realised a small part of its true potential. I believe it needs to be very clear and patient with its objectives. The great temptation in this current era is for instant gratification and instant results. Compromise is acceptable but never at the loss of one's integrity. Chiropractic and other therapies will eventually surpass those that don’t recognise the true nature of who we really are.
The ever increasing trend towards non intrusive, natural health care therapies simply presents an acceptable choice to the vast majority who had placed much of their power in the hands of those saying they have the answers.